DATE: 18th & 19th August 2022
Time: 7 PM - 9 PM
(Run over two evenings online using the meetings app Zoom)
TO DO THIS COURSE, YOU MUST HAVE A LÁMH MODULE ONE CERTIFICATION!
Please ensure your full name is the name you want to appear on your Lámh certificate.
About This Course
This course is for professionals and family members who use Lámh regularly.
This workshop will help you to grow your Lámh vocabulary, as well as learn more strategies on how to implement Lámh successfully.
Participants need to have previously completed Lámh Module 1 to take part.
This course is specifically for communication partners of children using Lámh.
Qualifications Required: Lámh Module One.
Course Duration: 3 1/2 hours.
The workshop covers:
- Lámh and Total Communication
- How to use toys and games to create opportunities for Lámh signing
- Additional sign vocabulary
- How to promote Lámh use in the pre-school and school
- Revision of Module One Lámh signs
- Looking at research on using manual signs and AAC with children
- Module One Add-on Handbook and Sign book
Module One Add-on Certificate
Course Recognised by: Lámh
Please notify me of any special needs you may have regarding hearing or visual difficulties, etc.
Please take a minute to read the Terms & Conditions of your purchase.
Your password is required to access your course. If you have already purchased one of my courses, you will be prompted to log in to purchase.